Solid Column - Jointed Pine
- Columns are unpainted and unassemble
- Columns need to be cut to height, Consist of 5 components
- Recommended paint: Oil Based Primer or Oil based Paint
- See installation Instructions for more information
- Columns can be used for both bearing and decorative purposes
Décor Pillars interior wood columns are available for corner accents, exterior supports, lolly columns and much more.
Our Round wood tapered columns use modern manufacturing techniques. Décor Pillars Round Colonial Paint Grade Columns come in a variety of Heights and Diameters to fit any decor in your home. They also come in both Smooth or Fluted designs. These architectural columns come in sizes varying from 6" to 12" round and up to 12ft high.
The Paint Grade Columns come in three separate parts, the Base, The Column and the Capital. These three components make up the overall height of the column. When ordering a column, please make sure you order the next full size up from your measured opening. The columns are very easy to cut to size using a hand or chop saw. Always remember to account for the cap and base of the column before cutting to size.
-Round, Wood, Colonial, Smooth Tapered Columns may be split in half, at extra cost, to make two pilasters or to wrap around jack post or support.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|